magazine process - photoshoot
Today I had the photoshoot and it went great :) I took some lovely pictures of my friends that they loved as well. The pictures came out just how I wanted, fierce looking and confident. I took this pictures with my IPhone 8 + which has a great camera, some of the pictures had portrait mode which blurs out the background and some were taken with the normal camera. In all of the pictures I took the models have serious yet fierce facial expressions and their body language expressing great confidence. I got home at around 6 and the sun was beautifully illuminating the back of my phone. After a long day of me being behind the camera --which is something I am not used to! I love being on pictures-- I decided that since I was missing some pictures and decided to take pictures of myself with the timer of my phone (update: I asked my lovely teacher if I could still use this pictures and she said yes :) !!. The pictures came out really good. I had been wearing braids throughout the day and when I took them off I had voluminous curls, they made me look sassy and sweet at the same time. I put on some red lipstick that matched my shirt and I took almost a hundred pictures of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment