magazine process - pictures #2 editing
I just finished editing the pictures, thanks to todays technology I was able to easily do this from my phone, while still getting the results I expected. I used VSCO for some of my filters, my saturation was put a bit higher on all of the pictures, and I sharpened all of them to make them look more High Definition. I also used grain to smooth out my pictures. I also put the brightness a little bit up to make my pictures look more vivid, which I believe gave them character. Most of my pictures filters were a little bit neutral but then I wanted to be more bold and make them look more colorful, so I re-edited my pictures and added colorful filters. I am not sure if I will use the colorful pictures though, so stay tuned to figure it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment