Magazine planning #2 - pictures (costumes)
I will be taking the pictures today and I’ve already picked out the outfits for the day. I picked out bold, yet neutral colors which will also be the colors of my magazine, such as red, black, white, grey, these colors can be bold but very neutral, matching will my magazine theme idea overall, keeping it neat and asthetically pleasing to all ages. The outfits can get to be a little revealing because most of my magazine refers to self love and confidence so it sticks to my theme, Even though my models are all young, ranging from 16-18, I believe it will still appeal to older audiences because they were that same age at one point of their lives, when I see magazines featuring older models I still relate to them in a way of admiration of how I want to be when I grow up and I feel that older audiences will also have that feeling of admiration and awe with my models.
No comments:
Post a Comment