Magazine planning #1 - locations
Today, I’ll be researching on places where my photo shoots will take place. I already have my models which are 3 lovely friends of mine, Ayana, Juanita, and sofia, all three with their completely different personalities making it it perfect to fit my ideal magazine. I might be shooting at different locations such as wynwood walls since they’re bold and unique, random places such as stairs, white walls, grey walls, I find these ideas good because I don’t want the background to take the attention away from the model. I also want some pictures to have some nature in the background, colors such as green willl be appealing to the eye without taking the attention away from the reader. Any picture taken outside will be taken during daylight hours because night hours often lowers the quality of the picture. The rays of the sun hitting the models face also gives the model a beautiful, natural, golden hue that will be perfect for my pictures. My locations won’t be far, I don’t have a license yet so I would depend on my mom to give the girls and I a ride to our location, so most of my locations will be in Weston, but if I do end up going to wynwood which is 40 minutes away, that’d be the farthest I’d go.
No comments:
Post a Comment