Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Distribution research


The distribution of my magazine will be through both subscription and retail. Subscription magazines are magazines you subscribe to, paying a certain amount of money on a regular basis, such as weekly, monthly or even yearly. Cosmopolitan and seventeen both have subscription and retail magazines and they’re one of the most famous magazines and their distribution methods definitely influence this.I believe that subscription is a great idea because I’d be profiting on a monthly basis. I would ship out the magazines weekly and get paid monthly. With retail, they would be available in different stores all over such as Walmart, book stores, Walgreens, target, local stands, Publix (or your local supermarket), basically anywhere you can find a magazine. I want my magazines to be reached by as many people as possible.Retail has many advantages as well, since the ladies will frenquently see my cover pages with eye catching coverlines that will relate to them. All these places are places of high traffic volume that wil expose my magazine to different eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR