Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Target audience research #3


After doing some research on my favorite magazines, I got inspirations on different ways I can attract  the different ages with my coverlines. I will be talking about confidence of most of them, which is something women of all ages lack off, I will also talk about how to remind yourself that you don’t need a man, whether you’re an adolescent or a married woman with kids, we tend to depend on our “man” for many things, varying from materialistic things such as money, and mentally factors, such as our happiness. I personally depended on a guy for my happiness as young as 15-17, so adolescents can definitely depend on guys emotionally. I will also have tips that will be useful to girls of any age. My coverlines will be carefully worded to attract an audience with different ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR