magazine making process- table of contents
My magazine has 160 pages, on the table of contents I mentioned 16 of those, on each page, I included 2 pictures. The first 2 were Juanita and I credited her and on the second page, the first one was Juanita and the second was Ayana. I also made the page numbers bigger than the text and a different color to catch the audiences attention and for aesthetic purposes. I also have two different fonts one being Komika (aka the SORELLA font) and the other one being college condensed. The bigger texts indicate a more relevant article. The background is a plain white marble which I got inspiration from my sister's phone case. I feel like the marble added a touch of classiness and simplicity, contributing to the overall aesthetic of the table of contents. I added a message in the upper right corner of my table of contents saying "GIRLS ARE ART" because the space was empty and I didn't want it too look too compressed. I included the magazines title in the first table of contents page just like VOGUE does because I felt like it looked more professional and aesthetically pleasing.
No comments:
Post a Comment