Saturday, April 7, 2018

magazine cover pt 2- Selling lines and cover lines

I added a selling line to make my magazine even more unique than it already is. I went for a simple yet powerful "girls rule this world" setting the theme of the magazine in 4 simple words. As for the cover lines, I used different fonts in the colors red, black, and blue, making the magazine eye catching but not too disorganized. The more relevant cover lines are on the right side of the page, following the eye's natural direction. I also used a bigger font technique, the bigger the font, the more relevant is the cover line. I added keywords in some of my cover lines such as "exclusive" to keep the audience intrigued and interested in what's behind the cover. I also used numbers because there is a positive correlation in magazines using numbers in the cover lines and the audience becoming more interested and most likely purchasing the magazine. Some keywords are bigger than the other words to catch the readers attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR