Saturday, April 7, 2018

magazine process- COVER IMAGE 


After about an hour of trying out different pictures for my cover image I decided on a picture of Ayana. I loved the picture because she has a very fierce look, she is looking straight at the camera and her stare creates a connection with the audience .She has beautiful blue eyes that will catch the audience's attention. I edited the picture with a "glitch effect" which makes the picture seem as if you were looking at it with 3D glasses on. I love how the green and red shadow of the "glitch effect" adds personality and boldness to the picture which are the most important things I look for in a cover image. I achieved the "glitch effect" with the application "PicsArt" on my iPhone. It was very easy to do and it looks very unique. I have never seen a magazine cover picture with this effect so I am looking forward to see the responses it gets from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR