Sunday, March 18, 2018

Changes in theme decision!


I mentioned that my magazine would be a fashion magazine with a twist. It will be 100% feminist focusing solely on girls, our needs, and reminding us that we don’t need a man. I had also mentioned that it would be a skateboard magazine too but most skateboard magazines I did research on are too boring and I would have to take some pictures with girls skateboarding of course, but all the models I have so far (my friends), don’t know how to skate. So I will still be talking about skateboarding because it is something I like but it will definitely not be a “skateboard” magazine. I also took pictures with the girls wearing thrasher shirts which is a famous skateboarding brand and after editing them, I realized that I couldn’t use the logo. My magazine will still be a fashion magazine, it will still be 100% feminist, focusing on our needs, and it will have some skateboarding on this issue just like it will definetly have other sports/hobbies on others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR